Since being founded in 1954 by Robert Benson, Nusteel has grown from a small business into one of the leading fabricators within the infrastructure industry. Our main specialism being the manufacture and installation of steel bridges and gantries. With 66 years experience we offer a full package to our clients, taking projects from initial budget stage, through fabrication, to delivery and final installation.
From our purpose built fabrication site near Folkestone in Kent we can fabricate and install bridge structures ranging from 5 metres to over 100 metres, in a variety of designs. We have supplied over 900 portal and 400 cantilever gantry structures across the UK.
Nusteel’s accreditation includes: –
- Quality Management System certified by SCCS to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System certified by SCCS to BS OHSAS 45001:2007
- Environment Management System certified by SCCS to ISO 14001:2015
- Factory Production Control to BS EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011, enabling our products to be CE marked
- Welding Certificated to BS EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011 to class EXC4
- National Highways Sector Scheme 20 – Execution of Steelwork
- National Highways Sector Scheme 19A – Corrosion Protection of Ferrous Metals by Industrial Coatings
- Preloaded Bolting Certificated, including Level 3 Bolting Co-Ordinators
- Members of BCSA, British Safety Council, Institute of Corrosion and RQSC
- Approved by Building Confidence, Builders Profile, ConstructionLine, Exor & RISQS
- FORS accreditation for our in-house delivery teams
Our extensive experience in building bridge and gantry structures has ensured that we are one of the leading fabricators in this field of expertise.